Thursday, September 27, 2007

Overdose... And you called me what?


Holy, posting, Batgirl! I'm on a streak....

So - if you're down for a Nicole overdose this week, please take a jaunt over to Blogabetes and read about my recent conversation with the receptionist at my friendly diabetes supply company. I cannot believe she called me that!

In other news... My father's 60th birthday is next weekend... He's coming in from South Carolina and that's ALL I can say (shhhhhhh..... Don't try to get me to tell you more about my plans for that weekend!) I cannot wait to see him, as I miss him like crazy! So, this weekend will be spent preparing the house for both my dad's visit and the coming winter months. A few things to do in the yard, some closet cleaning and organizing, and other stuff... I am hoping that the manual labor will help me to continue the "I think I'm cured" great bloodsugar streak I've been having of late. I've had only three out of the 70-140 range bloodsugars over the past three days.

I've discovered this week, that there are fine lines in every life and that I'm not very good at walking mine. More about this in coming posts... Probably here - maybe a few over at Blogabetes....

4 comments:

Major Bedhead said...

I hope I didn't piss off your first commenter over there, but calling diabetes a lifestyle pushed my buttons. I'm going to do a post about it tomorrow. I couldn't disagree more with what she/he said.

Nicole P said...

Oh, yeah, it pushed my buttons too. I am trying to think of a nice, polite way to respond. I gotta tell you though, I can't wait to see your post tomorrow...

Just plain old me said...

Nicole you're such a "pump".Does that make me a chair?

Nicole P said...

Autumn - Have I told you lately how much I love you??? LOL... Together we could be a pumping chair... LOL. - Hey how's the new house? - N