Saturday, June 30, 2007

A Thank You and a Plug

This is me with my new Ipod Shuffle. It came with a card calling me "DTF Poet of the Year," which seriously made my awful day yesterday feel not so bad... OK - so I'm not looking all that hot - was just heading to get on the Elliptical Trainer - in total workout mode - but it's alright - because look at how CUTE my little Ipod Shuffle is. Sadly, I've not yet figured out how to make him sing...

EDIT: Still not singing, but he is configured and has a name... "You're My Boy Blue."

ANOTHER EDIT: "You're My Boy Blue" is singing. AWESOME. I <3 new toys.



So for those of you who don't know DTF is Diabetes Talk Fest - and they've got a great forum over there - which you should check out. Cool people, good conversation, a generally great place to be: Talk Fest Forum

The Forum held a poem contest recently - and I am honored that one of my poems was chosen from a field of amazingly funny, good writing...

Please go check out the forum - join - post... More networking fun for everyone.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thanks for the plug! And the thank you! YOU DESERVED IT!

Kerri. said...

Weeeee! Nice Shuffle, N. And you are the DTF Poet of the Year. Hold your quill pen (and iPod shuffle) high!

Anonymous said...

I have a pink shuffle and I love her love her love her! she has changed my working out ways forever.

Kevin said...

Congrats on the win. And a very nice reference. "Old School" rocks.

Unknown said...

When I say dance,
You best dance
MOTHER****R!!

An excellent selection of songs. My compliments to Mr. Blue. :)