Thursday, August 14, 2008

We make s**t happen!!!

So a big thank you and my arms out for big hugs for all of my D-O-C comrades...

The voting closed at www.kittenkoffinzombies.com tonight - with Shells Bells ahead by 17 votes. They won't make an official announcment right away - but it appears she won!!!!

And I'm grateful to all of you who voted - or who posted for me or who put up with my nagging and still voted...

Thanks so much!!! Hugs, kisses, and night nights...

See you tomorrow! Or today (sort of)....

2 comments:

Shannon said...

I went to vote for her a while ago and saw that I had to register, so I put it off.

Then when I saw all of the notes from you and then Kerri about voting for her over the past couple of days.

So I lazily went over to check things out, clicked on the voting results and saw how neck and neck she was with the other girl.

So my ass went into high gear and I made sure to vote! LOL.

I'm so happy she won!!!!

George said...

Go Shells!