Thursday, July 24, 2008

Left needing...

Awhile ago, this meme was going around. I was going to do it - then didn't. Then I did it today and decided, it needs to be posted.

Google your name with the word needs (ie: Nicole needs) - post the results...

Nicole Needs a Stylist - Um. I hope not. But I guess sometimes, I might push the envelope and a stylist could push me back into non-insane wardrobe territory.

Nicole Needs No Food When She Can Shop 'Till She Drops - Not true. I always need food when I shop. Because I always end up low.

Nicole needs an Urban love nest - Because my rural love nest isn't good enough. Pfft. Google knows nothing about me.

Nicole Needs Money - Yes, indeed. I do.

Nicole Needs a Reality Show - Ooooo... Wouldn't it be fun to have a train wreck of a life on live TV??

Nicole Needs to Take a Pill - No. I take enough pills. I do not need any. more. pills.

I think I "need" to get a life...

4 comments:

George said...

I am gonna do this too if you don't mind of course.

It feels like a meme day.

Scott K. Johnson said...

Oooh! And G-Money could be the sidekick ninja on the TV show!

I would totally Tivo that...

:-)

Nicole P said...

Oh, I don't mind George...

And, Scott, we could call it Curious Girl and the Ninja. Awesome.

Anonymous said...

The first "rachel needs" is a link to a blog doing this meme...