Monday, November 19, 2007

Seven is my lucky number

Gina tagged me to do the following! Thank you, Gina.

1. Link to the person’s blog who tagged you.
2. Post these rules on your blog.
3. List seven random and/or weird facts about yourself.
4. Tag seven random people at the end of your post

I erased the last rule because I am kind of lazy.

My 7 random facts:

1. I have never driven a stick shift. Well, I have never driven one with any kind of success. At all. I have tried once or twice, but landed up bucking back and forth and getting nowhere.

2. When I was six, I refused to eat any white food. No milk, no white cheese, no white bread. Nothing white. During this time, I developed an affinity for mint chocolate chip ice cream.

3. I lived in a converted chicken coop for eight months.

4. My favorite song ever is She Talks to Rainbows by The Ramones. I'm not sure why, but it is my favorite. It's probably the MOST obscure Ramones tune, but it's awesome.

5. I believe that in a past life I was either a drop of water in a raging sea or some kind of sea creature/animal. Those connections you can't explain - I have one with large bodies of water like rivers that open to the sea and oceans.

6. My first REAL word was "jail." I was seven or eight months old when I said it. Shortly thereafter, I started speaking other REAL words. But, "jail" is what I would say when my mom asked me where daddy was. My dad was a cop, thankfully, not a perp. When I say REAL words - I mean other than mama, dada, poop, etc. Jail was the first word I said in real response to a question. Or so my mother tells it.

7. Also when I was a kid (I'm stuck on the past tonight), my father took us out in a canoe onto Lake Winnipasaukee in New Hampshire. When we were out in the middle of the Lake, he thought it might be funny to shout "shark." I promptly exited the canoe, jumping in to the Lake. With the "shark." I wouldn't have made it through Jaws. Yeah, yeah... I wasn't that bright. But it's a funny fact - no?

I tag: Kerri, Kit, Shannon, Amylia, Rachel, Julia, and Hannah

3 comments:

Scott K. Johnson said...

Nicole! You are HILARIOUS!!! I LOVE IT!!

When we meet for the first time, I'm gonna abruptly yell "SHARK" in the middle of the conversation, just to see what you'll do...

:-)

Nicole P said...

I'll likely find the nearest body of water - or glass of water - and jump in. :P

Anonymous said...

lol funny facts!