Saturday, November 04, 2006
Just the Facts, Ma'am...
Kerri has tagged me... Now - five random facts.
1. I have a gross addiction to trashy magazines. I am sometimes ashamed that I can't go into a store that carries these magazines without buying at least one - sometimes many more than one. It feels silly and immature. And mostly, I buy them to look at the pictures. Which feels even sillier and more immature.
2. I am a middle child and I have middle-child syndrome something awful. My father used to refer to the three of us as a girl sandwich on boy bread. I thought that was really funny - when I was six. It is not as funny now that I'm in my early thirties.
3. I bite my fingenails compulsively. All the way down to the quick. And the few times I've made an attempt at having "tips" I've bitten those off too. Nerves? Boredom? I don't have a flipping clue. I just do it.
4. I don't like yogurt or honey or tomatoes - unless the yogurt is frozen, the honey is mixed with mustard, or the tomatoes are turned into sauce, salsa, or some other something that's not really tomatoes.
5. I enjoy writing letters. Not notes - though I enjoy writing those too - letters. I like sitting down and writing someone about what's happening here - what's happening there - about anything, then putting the thoughts in an envelope and putting them in the mail. It think people enjoy receiving them too. I believe letter writing is an artform - and one that has been nearly lost in the fast-paced internet age. Seriously - you provide me with an address by email and I'll write you a humdinger of letter.
And... 6. Yes 6. I do not like tagging. So - if you want to share your facts, make a comment - providing your blog address and consider yourself tagged.