1. Wrapping paper or gift bags? Paper, please.
2. Real tree or artificial? Neither - a Christmas Branch please. One branch, with some yarn around it sitting in a beer can with one bulb. No mess. No fuss.
3. When do you put up the tree? Around December 22nd, if it gets up at all.
4. When do you take the tree down? March or April. Sometimes.
5. Do you like eggnog? Gross.
6. Favorite gift received as a child? A bike. Yellow, banana boat seat with bees and yellow and black flowers on it. Basket on the front. Bell. Ding. Ding. Best Christmas Gift. Ever.
7. Hardest person to buy for? Mom
8. Easiest person to buy for? Milton
9. Do you have a nativity scene? No. I have a Christmas Branch...
10. Mail or e-mail Christmas cards? Christmas Cards? Um. Haven't quite gotten to those last couple of years. Now, I did buy some Valentine Cards last year, but they are still sitting on the counter at home.
12. Favorite Christmas movie? A Christmas Story or A Charlie Brown Christmas.
13. When do you start shopping? Around December 10-12.
14. Have you ever recycled a Christmas present? No. Awful thing to do.
15. Favorite thing to eat at Christmas? Whatever is put in front of me to inhale.
16. Lights on the tree? No tree.
17. Favorite Christmas song? Fairytale of New York by the Pogues with Kirsty MacCall
18. Travel at Christmas or stay home? Both.
19. Can you name all of Santa's reindeer? Yes. Dasher, Dancer, Prancer, Vixen, Comet, Cupid, Donder, Blitzen. And Rudolph.
20. Angel on the tree top or a star? We have a branch.
21. Open the presents Christmas Eve or morning? A little of both.
22. Most annoying thing about this time of the year? Money. Time.
23. Favorite ornament theme or color? We have a branch. And the bulb that's on it is red.
24. Favorite for Christmas dinner? Anything. Roast, turkey, ham.... YUM!
25. What do you want for Christmas this year? I don't really need anything. And I don't want for much these days.